Meet the Scientist Afternoon

HIII WORLD
This term we did science experiments with 2 or 3 people. My group was with Molly and Cameron. We did a science experiment testing the magnetism of nickel. At the start I was worried that I wouldn’t bring all the materials because I’m pretty forgetful. Than I realise basically everything we needed was at school except for the coke and tomato sauce. I thoroughly enjoyed this because we spent quality time together and we figured out that corroded metal is not magnetic. The nickel in the coke was eroded (had little holes and bumps in it) because of the bubbles and chemicals. We ran into a couple problems, firstly we had to change our material because aluminium wasn’t magnetic. Then we had to find a way to fix the poster because it had aluminium on it not nickel but overall it was really fun!
Bye from Ava

3 thoughts on “Meet the Scientist Afternoon

1. 你好 Ava,
    I really was worried too I was kind of salty because I went through so much to remind you to bring it in AHHHHHH! Well that was fun. If you could redo a part of the process to the final outcome what would it be.
    -平凡/Cameron

1. Dear Cameron
      I know I know 😒. I’m verryyyy forgetful sometimes. If I could redo one part it would probably be actually doing the experiment because the tomato sauce didn’t do anything. What would you redo?
      From Ava 😊